We’ve detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading. To go the whole way, you need to unroot your phone as well.
Earlier this month, we saw Xiaomi rolling out the latest version of its custom skin to POCO X3 Pro, followed closely by Redmi K20 Pro. Then just last week, the company rolled out MIUI 12.5 betas for the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max and Redmi Note 1Os. The latest to join the MIUI 12.5 gang is the Remi Note 8 Pro. Xiaomi has released the MIUI 12.5 beta update for the Redmi Note 8 Pro in multiple regions, Here’s how to install it on your phone. Xiaomi is gearing up for a big launch in China on August 29, 2019. So far, the company intends to launch a 70-inch Redmi 4K smart TV, a Redmibook 14 with a 10th-gen Intel Core i7 processor, the Redmi Note 8 and the Redmi Note 8 Pro, and possibly MIUI 11 as well.
- In this article, I will show you step by step, How to install custom Rom on Redmi Note 8 Pro device.
- We always suggest, before the start, the flashing process you need to create a backup of your Android smartphone.
- You have successfully installed Stock ROM on your Xiaomi smartphone using Mi Flash Tool.
- XiaoMiTool V2 it’s the follow-up of XiaoMiTool, with improved stability, more features and better graphics.
- Take note that Open GApps does not provide you with any license for Google’s APKs included in the package.
XiaoMiTool was born from the need of users, even those with more difficulties in computers and technology, to achieve the same device experience that only more nerdy, expert people were able to get. XiaoMiTool V2 was designed to take this service to a next level, with better graphical interface, better portability, more stability and more upgradability. I appreciated the generosity of people that recognized my work and decided to give me some money.
Once you’ve downloaded the original software or found an appropriate backup of your own, the process should take no more than a few minutes. In this case, you can download a flashable stock ROM direct from the OnePlus website. The biggest obstacle to using a ROM to revert to stock is that you’re relying on someone else to create the ROM for you. If you have a popular phone with an active community on the XDA Developers forums, then this won’t be a problem. If you own a lesser-known device, a stock ROM may be harder to find.
- Even the auxiliary camera sensors reportedly work fine with the latest ported version.
- If you have any issues or queries, feel free to ask in the comments below.
- One UI based on Android Pie for the Samsung Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy Note 8 is rolling out on all major US carriers and unlocked models now.
Download Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. If you are having problems with system and apps your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro you can use many advanced options or install a Stock ROM with fastboot mode.